Developing a quality blog is hard work for some and second nature to others. Yet most bloggers all have one thing in common. We want people to read our blogs. Wether you make money with your blog or have an ad-free WordPress.com blog like myself, it’s nice to know that someone out there is paying your blog some attention and even better if they end up giving it some tender “link” loving care.
I was fortunate enough to find the Blog Engage community and if you are blogging, and you’re not already a member, I encourage you to join today. I became an instant fan and a huge supporter of the Blog Engage community. I created two introductory videos that can be viewed on Blip.tv and posted a monthly recap of my Blog Engage activity for November.
Over the past two weeks, here are the examples of the backlink luv and warm heartfelt mentions that has touched me personally and scattered the seeds of growth throughout my traffic garden.
Blog Engager are wonderful people that make my day!
- Robert Bravery – Do You Thank Your Blog Visitors?
- DiTesco Ditesco’s Weekly Echo #14
- Tycoon Blogger Sunday’s Best – Top Blog Post Series 12/13/09
- Gordon Cindric Branding Websites and Blog
- Brad Harmon The #BlogEngage Community, How Tweet It Is! “named me a Go-Giver”
- Karl Foxley What Brian, Owner of BlogEngage.com, Can Teach You About Building Relationships With Your Community
- Sabrina Why Single Moms Should Tweet
- Will Whatawebsite.org Site of The Day Ms. Ileane Speaks “Brilliant Ileane = briliane”
- Karen A Weekly Recap of Last Weeks Blog Posts and Weekly Round Up – Interviews, Coffee, Goldfrapp, Christmas including the first online interview for Ms. Ileane Speaks
- Brian, owner of Blog Engage Blog Engage Weekly Word Challenge Dec 5th – Dec 11th
I would like to thank everyone that included me in their posts and for every vote, tweet and retweet in support of my posts. The support has been very encouraging and it is deeply appreciated.
As the Blog Engage community continues to grow, don’t be a bystander, get engaged so that you can become a part of this amazing phenomenon. Let me know if you need any assistance, I will be more than happy to help get you started on your next positive move towards blogging success.